Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chapter 3 Bad Boy 12/8/09

I almost gave up today. Again I did something wrong and mother punished me, by punching my face. I put my arm up to shield my face, but I soon found out that that was a mistake. Mother stumbled and yanked my arm to keep from falling. As she yanked my arm though, there was a pop and a sharp pain shot through my arm. Tonight at supper I couldn't even move my arm, meaning I couldn't feed myself. Mother ignored my pleading looks for help. After a while she got aggravated and sent me to bed without eating. She made me sleep on the top bunk, which was very unusual, since my bed is the bottom bunk. A little while later she came and woke me up telling me i had taken a nasty fall from the top bunk, hurting my arm. That's the story she told the doctor at hospital. But if I gave up then she wins and i refuse to let that happen. I'm goint to keep my head held high.

1 comment:

  1. that is just terrerable. just hang in there. i am so sorry this is happening to you.
    _ teacher

    ReplyDelete