Friday, December 4, 2009

Chapter 2 Good Times 12/4/09

I was thinking back on how great our family used to be. We always had an amazing time when we would spend time together as a family. Mom would always think up fun trips for our family to take. I can honestly say that we never got bored in the past. Since my dad is a firefighter and worked alot of hours, my mom would take my brothers and I on random trips to Chinatown or through the park. I really wish that I could figure out what I did that was so bad that I deserved to be beat for it. I'm trying so hard to please her but it doesn't seem to be working. I just want to curl up in a ball and die sometimes. If I did that, though, that means that she wins and I refuse to let her do that. I'm going to keep my head held high and get through this.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why your mother changed so much. It sounds like your family had tons of fun together. Keep your head up because you can win. Nothing is impossible if you try.

    Your classmate
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. it your fualt we lost that life. now your gonna suffer.

    ReplyDelete